A selection of articles related to pythagoras.
Original articles from our library related to the Pythagoras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pythagoras.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Story of the Soul Tarot Layout
- "I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul." Psalm 142, Verse 4 KJV "Three things distinguish living from the soul versus living from the ego only. They are: the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Pythagoras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pythagoras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Names of historic Western intellectuals like Copernicus and Pythagoras not
- New Delhi: Government on Thursday denied that the names of historic Western intellectuals like Nicolaus Copernicus and Pythagoras had been removed from school text books, terming reports on the issue as "factually incorrect". It also made it clear that ...
- Pythagoras has met Einstein
- At an intellectual level, Pythagoras had met Einstein. The mystic-mathematician of ancient Greece has proposed that all celestial bodies moved in harmony, that each had a unique hum imperceptible to the human ear.
- The bizarre story of one of the world's first modern vegetarians - and how his
- Over two thousand years ago, there was a man who could walk on water and heal the sick. He was a man of inner serenity and great wisdom; he was even said to have died and then reincarnated. His name was Pythagoras.
- 3 Must-Read Books for Geeks
- Music is perhaps the most persistent metaphor in science, from Pythagoras' “harmony of the spheres” to the prevalent modern theory that all the world is composed of infinitesimal vibrating strings. Mr.
- Apartment-Wall Graffiti, Midcentury Style
- The handwritten lines included Pythagoras's “A thought is an idea in transit” and her own “Why do I plan every day more than I can do?” Cashin's early graffiti installations used blocks of colored tissue rather than paint.
swap finance total return swap
seether band members
final fight 2 maki
kalamata history of kalamata