- Pyth·i·as (p th - s). n. A Greek who rescued his friend Damon, who stood bail for Pythias when he was condemned to die.
- Pythias. Pohl, Frederik. Published: 1955.
- NAME Knights of Pythias Hall REF. NO. 173 ADDRESS 420-424
- Knights of Pythias Hall. REF. NO.
- KNIGHTS OF PYTHIAS CELEBRATES 146 ANNIVERSARY
- 639 Knights of Pythias which meets on 1st and 3rd Thursdays at. 8:00 PM at the Castle Hall, Jewish Home of Rochester, 2021 S. Winton Rd.
- Listening Room plans move to new location
- For nearly 18 years, the Listening Room called the Knights of Pythias building home. But as its twentieth anniversary approaches, that could change. The Listening Room is looking at moving from the current location at 106 Denver to 809 West 2nd Street.
- Cuero students learning history at Cowboy Camp
- The Chisholm Trail Heritage Museum is in the former Knights of Pythias Hall. The renovated structure, built in the early 1900s, is a registered Texas Historic Landmark. The museum has community meeting rooms available for rent, but the museum .
- National Night Out boosts community safety, pride
- Kids eager to grab a bicycle helmet donated by the Knights of Pythias waited in a long line for their prize, tots jumped and slid on an inflated castle and family members participated in a scavenger hunt.
- 2400 Hours Times Two Equal Mel & Estelle Sher
- they've been involved with the Saint Barnabas volunteer program, the town's meal on wheels program and senior transportation, the Special Olympics, AARP, VFW, Jewish War Veterans, American Legion, Livingston Old Guard, and the Knights of Pythias.
- Things to do today: Friday, Aug. 26, 2011
- Open to performers ages 5 to 15. Unity of Kanawha Valley, 804 Myrtle Road. Call 304-744-7300.
- Knights of Pythias
- The Order of Knights of Pythias is an international, non-sectarian fraternal order.
- Pythias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pythias was the adoptive daughter of Hermias of Atarneus, as well as Aristotle's first wife. She was probably born about 361 BC and died in Athens after 336 BC.
- Knights of Pythias
- The Knights of Pythias. The large Vice Chancellor's Jewel is from the 1800's. The size of Pythian jewels was reduced in the 1900's.
Pythias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pythias books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary castration
meaning of dreams about head
cardiac action potential phase 0
thutmose iii death and burial
cape may new jersey geography
radio ceylon the hindi service