- Full text of "The origin and history of Irish names of places"
- Qabhal [gowl], another word having the same meaning, gives name to Gouladane (little fork), a hill in the peninsula between the bays of Dunmanus and Bantry.
- Dissent in Bible and Talmud
- dearth of passionate ones-we shall come across some below.'4 (An early one is qabhal, "to cry out"-a bit reminiscent of Greek egkaleo.'5).
- Dissent In Bible and Talmudt
- dearth of passionate ones-we shall come across some below.'4. (An early one is qabhal, "to cry out"--a bit reminiscent of Greek egkaleo.
Qabhal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qabhal books and related discussion.