- Full text of "The origin and history of Irish names of places"
- Qabhal [gowl], another word having the same meaning, gives name to Gouladane (little fork), a hill in the peninsula between the bays of Dunmanus and Bantry.
- Dissent in Bible and Talmud
- dearth of passionate ones-we shall come across some below.'4 (An early one is qabhal, "to cry out"-a bit reminiscent of Greek egkaleo.'5).
- Dissent In Bible and Talmudt
- dearth of passionate ones-we shall come across some below.'4. (An early one is qabhal, "to cry out"--a bit reminiscent of Greek egkaleo.
Qabhal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qabhal books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesfight club film reaction and themes
dream symbolism mirror
bohr-einstein debates photon in a box
maulana kausar niazi
gold coast giantsseagullschargerstitans
truganini early life