- Full text of "The origin and history of Irish names of places"
- Qabhal [gowl], another word having the same meaning, gives name to Gouladane (little fork), a hill in the peninsula between the bays of Dunmanus and Bantry.
- Dissent in Bible and Talmud
- dearth of passionate ones-we shall come across some below.'4 (An early one is qabhal, "to cry out"-a bit reminiscent of Greek egkaleo.'5).
- Dissent In Bible and Talmudt
- dearth of passionate ones-we shall come across some below.'4. (An early one is qabhal, "to cry out"--a bit reminiscent of Greek egkaleo.
Qabhal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qabhal books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.