- Hidden history of the Owaisis: What MIM doesn't want you to know
- Jung died prematurely in 1944 – some claim he was poisoned – and the MIM leadership passed to Qasim Razvi, who headed the Razakars, the dreaded Muslim militia which was constituted to oppose Hyderabad's merger with India. The Razakars, as is well ...
- RAZVI, Kei Nakamura, son of Haruna Nakammura and Kasim Razvi, Watervliet, 6 lbs. 14 oz., July 3.
- The Governor General's Files: History in a few sq. miles
- My father working directly under the Sardar told me various incidents including one when he put Qasim Razvi, the Razakar leader who had boasted of planting the green flag on the Red Fort, in his place. My generation in our young days was mesmerised by ...
- Want to eat beef, vote for MIM, says Owaisi
- MIM was founded by Kasim Razvi who was given 48 hours to leave India and go to Pakistan and who led an army of anti-national Razakars against Indian army.
- Asaduddin Owaisi demands Mahesh Sharma's dismissal for remark on APJ Abdul Kalam
- Flaying Union minister Mahesh Sharma for his comments that APJ Abdul Kalam was a great nationalist despite being a Muslim, AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi today demanded his dismissal for "suspecting" the nationalism of 17 crore Indian Muslims.
Qasim Razvi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qasim Razvi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.