Qfe Aviation Acronym
- This is to distinguish it from QFE, which novices sometimes confuse.
- Acronym list October 2009 Aviation Acronyms A Amber ICAO A/A Air
- abbreviation, eg IMI ADS) (to be used in AFS as a procedure signal) ... QFE. An altimeter set to QFE will read zero when the aircraft is on the runway.
- C-1 AC — advisory circular ACARS — aircraft communications
- ASDAR — aircraft to satellite data relay. ASDE-3 — Airport Surface AVN — Office of Aviation System. Standards .
- HONEYWELL ABBREVIATION & ACRONYM DICTIONARY
- ACARS - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System. ACAS - Aircraft Collision for the DOD (note: not an acronym, named for first computer programmer, Ada Augusta Byron) .. QFE - field elevation pressure.
- uVe aviation
- Acronym. Full Name. A/B.
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations
- Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations. Flight Operations Briefing Notes. Flight Operations Briefing Notes.
- QFE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- QFE. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority - Aviation abbreviations and acronyms
- The abbreviations and acronyms have been sourced from various areas, such ...
- Meriweather's Flight Deck Flight Acronyms & Definitions
- 1179 - Flight test to add a new aircraft type to a professional license . USA) inches of mercury (Hg) used to set a pressure altimeter's sub-scale to QFE or QNH.
- Aviation Acronyms
- The following list of Aviation Acronyms are the most common in the aviation Aviation Acronym, Description ..
Qfe Aviation Acronym is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qfe Aviation Acronym books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.