A selection of articles related to qing dynasty.
Original articles from our library related to the Qing Dynasty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Qing Dynasty.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Qing Dynasty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qing Dynasty books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE QING DYNASTY - Asia for Educators - Columbia University
- THE QING DYNASTY “SACRED EDICT”. Introduction.
- Chinese Qing Dynasty Glass Treasures
- Please, enjoy these Qing dynasty glass pieces from the Gadient on the organization of the exhibition and sale, Chinese Qing Dynasty Glass.
- Gender and Textual Politics during the Qing Dynasty:The Case of
- women authors, namely guixiuof the Qing dynasty, rather than women in general. .
- Some Notable Sabers of the Qing Dynasty at The Metropolitan
- Some Notable Sabers of the Qing Dynasty at. The Metropolitan Museum of Art. PHILIP M.
Suggested News Resources
- TIMELINES: What political party formed Aug. 25, 1911, to rule China after the
- 25, 1911, to rule China after the fall of the Qing Dynasty? On Aug. 25, 1912, the Revolutionary Alliance and four other political parties join together in Beijing to form a nationalist party, the Kuomintang (KMT).
- Qing Dynasty Porcelain and Snuff Bottles Highlight Bonhams August Asian
- A clear red glass snuff bottle. Qianlong yuzhi mark.
- Jilin Special: An imperial tonic now available for everyone
- It can be traced back to the Qing Dynasty (1644-1912), when the area around Dongfeng was an imperial hunting reserve, known as the Shengjing Hunting Field. Commoners were not allowed to live or work in it.
- Two "Mud" exhibits illustrate centuries-old globalization
- Plate, 1700s, China, Qing Dynasty (1644-1911). Porcelain. (Gift of May Wilfley; photo provided by Denver Art Museum) version is a Qing dynasty porcelain work from the 1800s depicting phoenixes.
- Taiwan restores ornate 19th century mansion
- The Lin Family Mansion, a complex of five buildings on 7.4 acres, is one of Taiwan's most important historical sites, a rare example of the ornate architectural style favored by nobles from southern China in the waning years of the Qing dynasty.
Suggested Web Resources
- Qing Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1949–present, Republic of. China (Taiwan) 1945–present. Related articles.
- Chinese History - Qing period (www.chinaknowledge.de)
- The Qing dynasty (1644-1911) was the last imperial dynasty in China. It was founded by a non-Chinese people, the Manchus.
- History of Chinese Qing Dynasty (1644-1911), Manchu, Emperors
- In 1636, Huang Taiji, son of Nurhachu moved the capital to Shenyang and changed the regime title into 'Qing'. He thus established the Qing Dynasty.
- Qing Dynasty, Qing Dynasty History, Kang Xi, Yong Zheng ,History
- Qing Dynasty: Introduction to Qing dynasty including Qing's important events and persons in history of China.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.