A selection of articles related to qinghai culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Qinghai Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Qinghai Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Qinghai Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qinghai Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 International Forum on Multi-culture and World Development
- Jun 13, 2011 International Forum on Multi-culture and World Development jointly organized by.
- Letter of Undertaking of Non-government Society All members (165
- Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity is common wishes of our Hua'er singers and practitioners in Qinghai province.
- Disasters, Culture, Politics
- Qinghai Province in the Perspective of Ecological Anthropology: Ecological Crisis , Economic Development and the Preservation of Cultural Diversity.
- Exploitation and Optimization of "Yak Culture" Resources - PDF only
- At the same time, the Qinghai-Tibetan. Plateau is the cradle of the “yak culture”. It is permeated a mysterious and charming culture over here.
Suggested News Resources
- Writer Laurence Brahm's Tibet Turn
- Deng Fulin, director of the Intangible Cultural Heritage Office of the Qinghai Culture and Press and Publications Department, explains: "Different intangible cultural heritages have different characteristics. Some have huge market potential and some don't.
Suggested Web Resources
- Qinghai guide - China Culture Center
- Additional to spectacular natural sites, visitors are fascinated by the traditional culture and folk tradition of many different ethnic minority groups living in Qinghai.
- Qinghai Travel Guides - China Trekking Guide, Route, Map, Photo
- Qinghai's culture is heavily influenced by Tibet, given the close proximity as well as a shared history.
- Phase 2 Network Construction of Qinghai Culture Sharing Project
- Oct 23, 2009 The tender is opened for the phase 2 network construction project of the Books and Culture Sharing Project of Qinghai Province on May 31.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Qinghai Culture Topics
imperishable sacred land
helen keller writings
dream symbol decaying teeth
chinese buddhist cuisine