- Palestine Remembered (فلسطين في الذاكرة)/1492: Qisarya - قيسارية -Haifa- Pictures, Stories, Nakba Oral hsitory, Palestine Satellite & Street View, and maps.
- 4 Palestinians, Including a Journalist, Kidnapped from West Bank
- Several Israeli troops stormed the city at dawn,carrying out raids and ransacking the premises for a number of homes in Ras Al-Ain, Khla Al-Amood, Al-Qisaria neighborhoods.
- The Palestinian Nakba; A Nucleus of Nationwide Arab Nakba
- Yet many other similar and even worse massacres were committed in the same year such as Mannsurat al Khayt massacre in January, Qisarya and Wadi 'Ara massacres in February, Khirbet Nasser ad Din, Hawsha, Husayniyya, Haifa, Balad ash Sheikh and ...
- “Don't waste your breath, they won't do anything anyway”
- This is the third and final piece in a series on life in Israel and Palestine, in conjunction with Israeli Apartheid Week. You can read part one and part two online. “Don't waste your breath, they won't do anything anyway.
- '60 Minutes' vs. Israel On Palestinian Christians
- Last night, 60 Minutes broadcast a segment reporting that the Israeli occupation has led to the evaporation of Jerusalem's and the West Bank's Palestinian Christian communities.
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from 'The Politics of Teaching
- Palestinians from Qisarya have a particular distinction in history as Pappe reveals: “Qisarya was the first village to be expelled in its entirety, on 15 February 1948.
Qisarya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qisarya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshaji bektash
stuttering electronic fluency aids
love actually plot
mercury element history
aphrodite marriage with hephaestus