Qisas Retaliatory Crimes
A selection of articles related to qisas retaliatory crimes.
Original articles from our library related to the Qisas Retaliatory Crimes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Qisas Retaliatory Crimes.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Qisas Retaliatory Crimes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qisas Retaliatory Crimes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PARTICIPANTS' PAPERS
- forsake Qisas as retaliation.
- The Influence of the Application of Shariy' a on Crime and Public
- imposed penalties for a range of crimes classified tinder three categories of punish- ments; AI hidud (Limits), .A1 qisas (retaliation) andA/ tdaziyr ( discretionary).
- A Dialogical Approach to Human Rights: Institutions, Culture and
- and Ta'zirat (discretionary punishments).
- 5 Asian Law Institute Conference
- compensation to the victims of crime. The punishment prescribed in Islamic Law for causing injury and murder is called 'Qisas' (retaliation).
Suggested Web Resources
- Crime and Punishment (QasAmah, QisAs, HadUd)
- The law also permits qisAs, or retaliation. It is permitted only in cases The Muslim law on crime and punishment is quite complicated.
- Hudud, Ta'zir, and Qisas
- Therefore "Hudud," Retaliation (qisas) and Discretionary (Tazir) punishments have been prescribed according to the type of the crime committed.
- Al-Muhajabah's Islamic Blogs: questions of torture, retaliation, and
- Mar 19, 2005 A qisas crime is one of retaliation.
- muslim shariah law
- Hudud - Severe crimes (sometimes considered "crimes against God"). Tazir - Less severe crimes (thus, "crimes against society", not God).
- Hudud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Qisas - meaning retaliation, and following the biblical principle of "an eye for an eye.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Qisas Retaliatory Crimes Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about honey
supply and demand decision making
petroglyph south america
vasco da gama legacy
music of poland traditional music
dner kebab history