- qodesh by Wilhelm Ya'acov Wolfaardt. Qodesh means being set-apart; but what does it mean to be set-apart?
- 2011 Calendar - qodesh.co.za
- Qodesh Books. January 2011. January 2011 25 Tevet 5771 - 26 Shevat 5771.
- 8 Lark Street Rant en Dal Krugersdorp 1739 South - qodesh.co.za
- Qodesh Pricelist on 7 December 2010 Ver 10.
- GLOSSARY הוהי – YHWH
- Pelesheth – Philistia. Pesah – Passover.
- Ghana's Richest Pastors
- Its headquarters in Ghana, the Qodesh, is undoubtedly the largest church building in Ghana. Heward-Mills has written close to a hundred Christian books which serve as teaching and learning materials for his congregation worldwide.
- Strong's Hebrew: 6944. קֹ֫דֶשׁ (qodesh) -- apartness, sacredness
- apartness, sacredness. Original Word: קֹ֫דֶשׁ. Transliteration: qodesh.
- Qodesh - Hebrew Lexicon
- The Hebrew lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the Theological Word Book of the Old Testament.
- Shalom Assembly of Yahweh
- Qodesh (Hebrew for "set-apart" or "Holy") is a band composed of two young believers in Yahshua Mashiach.
Qodesh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qodesh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesvolleyball player specialization
muse band history
social issues in germany
golden eagle physical characteristics