- MLK Day observances planned in Opelika, Auburn
- The life of a man who changed history will be commemorated Monday in cities and towns across America, including with programs in Auburn and Opelika. Martin Luther King Jr. was born on Jan.
- Let us rejoice in Him
- The refuge where we quickly go, where our sure confidence is placed is in His Holy Name, which is Qodesh (pr. Ko-desh), a “sacred place, consecrated, dedicated, hallowed, most holy, portion, sanctuary.
- Johnson has journeyed from projects to top university
- TUSKEGEE – Brian Johnson grew up in a Durham, North Carolina, housing project where friends were killed or served long stretches in prison.
- You Can't Understand the Bible by Yourself
- The tabernacle, for example, comes complete with a veil that separates (badal) the holy place and the holy of holies (qodesh).
Qodesh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qodesh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.