A selection of articles related to qoph.
Original articles from our library related to the Qoph. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Qoph.
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
Qoph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qoph books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How to always win at Scrabble: seven tips, tricks and tactics
- Do you know your quod from your qoph and your zuz from your zzz? Well you should, because knowing a range of small yet high-scoring words could help you shift difficult letters from your hand while racking up the points.
- Appalachian State's Faculty Art Biennial to Open Feb. 5, Feature Three Exhibitions
- It's not the kind of thing that happens every year. So, when the Turchin Center offers the public a comprehensive glimpse into the ordinarily private, multidisciplinary studios of ASU's Art Department, it's always a cause for celebration.
- Scrabble Day 2015: 6 tips from the world champion
- QI, QIN, QAT, FIQH, QAID, QADI, QOPH, WAQF, FAQIR, QORMA, TALAQ, TRANQ to name a few. You can add an S to all of them. Think parallel.
- 7 things JK Rowling just revealed about wizards in her new story
- The official Scrabble Dictionary lists 17 instances of "q-without-u" words: qabala, qabalah, qadi, qat, qaid, qi, qoph, faqir, mbaqanga, qanat, tranq, qindar, qintar, qwerty, sheqel, qindarka, and sheqalm.
- Does it matter if you're a “bad feminist”? Roxane Gay doesn't think so
- Later: “Qoph is a Hebrew letter. My opponent not only shared the word's meaning, he also explained the origins (something about a sewing needle; frankly, I had tuned him out at that point) and pronunciation.