- Definition of QSAR. See Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships. Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (QSAR).
- Chemicals and Materials Industries Challenges QSAR: Step into the
- QSAR. QSAR is a workflow solution for chemicals and materials discovery.
- QSAR Parameters
- Classical QSAR analyses (Hansch- and Free Wilson analyses) consider only 2D 3D-QSAR analysis (CoMFA) has a much broader scope.
- Applicazione delle metodologie QSAR a problematiche ambientali
- Paola Gramatica - QSAR Research Unit - DBSF - University of Insubria - Varese ( Italy). Prof.
- Rescue boat named for revered soldier
- Dignitaries christened the new Quinte Search and Rescue (QSAR) boat the Bruce A. Sutcliffe on Friday, a special tribute to the commanding officer of the Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment who was killed in action in Sicily in 1943.
- Quinte's new rescue vehicle will improve safety on the water
- The vessel is a 29-foot aluminum craft built by MetalCraft Marine Incorporated in Kingston and is a welcome addition to Quinte Search and Rescue (QSAR).
- Quinteâ€™s new rescue vessel will improve safety on the water, volunteers say
- In 2010, QSAR was the busiest Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary unit in the Central & Arctic Region, a territory that stretches from the Ontario-Quebec border to the western borders of Alberta and the Northwest Territories.
- Libia: rebeldes sospechan que Muamar Gadafi escapó a Argelia
- Los habitantes del vecindario Qsar bin Ghashir celebraron con balazos al aire ya que, según el comandante rebelde Omar al-Ghuzayl, sus fuerzas lograron enviar a las de Gadafi “totalmente fuera de Trípoli”.
- QSAR World - Home
- Includes brief introductions to concepts in Quantitative Structure Activity Relationship modeling as well as links to relevant literature.
Qsar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qsar books and related discussion.