- Two-way clustering method for QSAR modeling of diverse set of chemicals
- Toxicologists use a large number of tests to assess potential toxicity of chemicals to human and ecological health, a thorough analysis of one chemical requiring $2 to 4 million and a few years of time.
- Synthesis and Larvicidal Activity of Novel Thenoylhydrazide Derivatives
- As indicated in 3D QSAR studies, physical chemical properties, such as electrostatic, steric and hydrophobic parameters of the ligands, were key factors affecting the binding affinity of molting hormone agonists.
- Denmark launches revised Qsar database
- Denmark has launched a new version of its Qsar database, with information on over 600,000 chemical structures. The hope is that industry and regulators will use the freely available resource to screen for chemicals with potential health hazards.
- Aggies head to Malibu for series with Pepperdine
- Sophomore Jordan Qsar leads the squad through four games with a .385 batting average, but Manny Jefferson leads the RBI count with five and the home run tally with two. The Aggie bullpen has been spectacular this year.
- Spratling: Pepperdine-Oakland Obs.
- Oakland at Pepperdine - Rick Hirtensteiner Rick Hirtensteiner gets into his first argument with an umpire as a head coach. (Shotgun Spratling). MALIBU, Calif.
Qsar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qsar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.