- Quad bike accident: Tasmanian judge to hold UK hearing over woman's $40
- A Tasmanian Supreme Court judge will travel to England next month to hear evidence in a multi-million-dollar damages case over a Tasmanian quad bike accident. British woman Holly Raper was left a quadriplegic after a quad bike she was riding rolled on ...
- Oldest African American church in Quad Cities celebrates 150th anniversary
- Organized in 1865 and incorporated January 1, 1866 as African Methodist Episcopal Church of Davenport, Bethel A.M.E.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo is the Knicks' first "Quad-A" player
- For right now he is what the baseball world refers to as "quad-A" player -- he is of one organization, but caught between the Majors and the Minors. Players like Thanasis are the next step in the evolution of the NBA/D-League partnership.
- Analyst: Quad-play bundling no longer guaranteed success
- Ampere's research indicates that there is evidence of similar devaluation in the burgeoning quad-play market and urges providers to be cautious when adding mobile to a fixed bundle – particularly incumbent telecommunications companies. Their strong ...
- IceMen stumble late vs. Quad City
- Quad City opened its lead to 3-1 on a power play in the second period, when Vladimir Nikiforov backhanded a loose puck into the net out of a scramble in the crease. The IceMen pocketed a power play goal of their own, when Mike Duco tipped an Alex ...
Quad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavid r hawkins spiritual teaching
navigation acts the 1660 act