- What Exactly Is Social Justice?
- Pope Pius XI introduced social justice as a new virtue in his landmark 1931 encyclical, “Quadragesimo Anno”.
- Presidential Politics and the Death of Character
- The literature about the evils of socialism and the historical record of its failures is abundant. Sanders, with his Catholic wife, could have started by reading the encyclicals Quod Apostolici Muneris and Quadragesimo Anno. I doubt he ever has.
- The limitations and opportunities of property
- Social justice will only very rarely require the exercise of the power of eminent domain, although CST has recognized the legitimacy of expropriation in extreme conditions (Pius XI, Quadragesimo Anno, § 114; Paul VI, Gaudium et Spes, § 71; Paul VI, ...
- What is Social Justice?
- Social Justice was introduced as a new virtue by Pope Pius XI in his 1931 encyclical, Quadragesimo Anno. He called this form of justice “social” because its aim was to improve the common good of a “free and responsible people” by employing social ...
Quadragesimo Anno is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quadragesimo Anno books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Quadragesimo Anno Topics
Related searchessan fernando valley demographics
donald trump politics
the pentagon notes
dream dictionary melon
qantas incidents and accidents
theme hospital rooms
ogoni people history