A selection of articles related to quantum energetics.
Original articles from our library related to the Quantum Energetics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quantum Energetics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Rose
- In the beginning, was simplicity. There was no rationalization, the precious gift of humanity which tears things down into self contained bits in order to make sense of things, only to find that our mental dissection has rendered experience senseless. There...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
Quantum Energetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quantum Energetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Giant gas cloud boomeranging back into Milky Way
- The trajectory of the Smith Cloud coming into the Milky Way galaxy. Credit: NASA and ESA. Since astronomers discovered the Smith Cloud, a giant gas cloud plummeting toward the Milky Way, they have been unable to determine its composition, which would ...
- Thor's hammer to crush materials at 1 million atmospheres
- Sandia National Laboratories technician Eric Breden installs a transmission cable on the silver disk that is the new pulsed-power machine's central powerflow assembly. Credit: Randy Montoya. A new Sandia National Laboratories accelerator called Thor is ...
- Could fast radio bursts be produced by collisions between neutron stars and
- The new hypothesis, presented in the study, can account for many of the observational characteristics of FRBs, such as the duration, the energetics and the event rate.
- Genetics of the African cheetah continues to surprise and excite researchers
- The cheetah's incredible running specialization is likely influenced by selective retention of gene variants related to energetics and anabolism for producing muscle specialization. The genome analyses identified a group of eleven candidate genes that ...
- Researchers explore turbulent mix models used in high energy density and
- Shock/shear experiments initially were fielded on the OMEGA Laser at the University of Rochester's Laboratory for Laser Energetics, but due to the limited volume that could be driven, the experiments experienced boundary effects.