A selection of articles related to quantum number.
Original articles from our library related to the Quantum Number. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quantum Number.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Quantum Number is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quantum Number books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Could The Large Hadron Collider Make An Earth-Killing Black Hole?
- If we're really lucky, the sheer number of collisions at these tremendous energies, combined with the incredible detectors we have in place, may allow us to create and discover never-before-seen particles in this laboratory.
- Six Flags, Samsung debut virtual reality roller coaster experience
- “With the addition of these virtual reality coasters, Six Flags will be introducing more than double the number of new coasters and rides than we did in 2015, and more than any year in the last decade.
- The unsung genius who secured Britain's computer defences and paved the way
- “Our friends and neighbours had no idea either. They just thought he was a bit queer, because he was so quiet and in his own world and didn't like to socialise at cocktail parties and things like that.” How quantum computers will undermine cryptography.
- 10 science life hacks from soothing curry burn to demisting your car's windscreen
- The flour in bread is almost entirely made up of a chemical called starch, which can take a number of slightly different forms depending on the temperature you keep it at.
- INRS' optical chip overcomes number of obstacles in development of quantum
- Researchers at INRS have developed an optical chip that overcomes quite a few hurdles in development of quantum computers, prime among them being the ability to generate multiphoton entangled quantum bit (qubit) states. The work was accomplished by ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.