A selection of articles related to quantum ontology.
Original articles from our library related to the Quantum Ontology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quantum Ontology.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Rose
- In the beginning, was simplicity. There was no rationalization, the precious gift of humanity which tears things down into self contained bits in order to make sense of things, only to find that our mental dissection has rendered experience senseless. There...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
Quantum Ontology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quantum Ontology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BEING FROM DOING: EFFECTIVE ONTOLOGY, Brain & Consciousness
- Thesis: Quantum Waves themselves are what information is (partly) made of. Consciousness being Quantum, shows up as information. Reciprocally, information gets Quantum translated, and then builds the brain, then the mind, thus consciousness.
- How Real Is Reality?
- In this view, quantum mechanics is an ontological theory (ontology is the branch of philosophy dealing with what truly exists). For the second camp, however, the mathematics of quantum mechanics describes only our knowledge of the world.
- Quantum computing and the real: Ontological implications
- In an engrossing (pun intended) article in the most recent TIME magazine (February 17), Lev Grossman wrote about the “Infinity Machine – Quantum Leap” (pp. 28-35).
- Ohio State professor challenges classical view of consciousness
- Wendt's recent publication, “Quantum Mind and Social Science: Unifying Physical and Social Ontology,” is a culmination of 10 years of work.
Suggested Web Resources
- Interpretations of quantum mechanics - Wikipedia, the free
- Interpretations of quantum mechanics deal with two problems: how to relate the ..... which, however, do not themselves explicitly postulate a primary ontological ...
- A Consistent Quantum Ontology
- May 19, 2011 Second, quantum time development is treated as an inherently stochastic ... This ontology provides a satisfactory foundation for quantum ...
- Looking for a quantum ontology
- Sep 7, 2010 BOOK REVIEW. Looking for a quantum ontology. Detlev Dürr and Stefan Teufel: Bohmian mechanics: The physics and mathematics of ...
- A consistent quantum ontology - ScienceDirect
- The (consistent or decoherent) histories interpretation provides a consistent realistic ontology for quantum mechanics, based on two main ideas. First, a logic.
- Is the quantum state real? A review of ψ-ontology - Matt Leifer
- Explains what it means for the quantum state to be ontic or epistemic (a state of ..... I refer to the reality of the quantum state as ψ-ontology and to theorems that.
Quantum Ontology Topics
Related searcheskarl paranya
autoimmune diseases suspected
opium medicinal uses
kim possible dr betty director
ronald william miller