A selection of articles related to quantum physics.
Original articles from our library related to the Quantum Physics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quantum Physics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Quantum Physics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quantum Physics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Quantum physics in neuroscience and psychology: a neurophysical
- Quantum physics in neuroscience and psychology: a neurophysical model of mind–brain interaction. Jeffrey M. Schwartz.
- PHYSICS 430 Lecture Notes on Quantum Mechanics
- That theory is known as quantum mechanics, and it is now the basic framework for preceded quantum theory are referred to as classical mechanics.
- THE ORIGINS OF THE QUANTUM THEORY
- Aug 11, 2000 inaugurated in 1900, a quantum theory would take much longer to jell. Intro- pondered for years what a quantum theory might be.
- Space-Time Approach to Non-Relativistic Quantum Mechanics 1
- Non-relativistic quantum mechanics is formulated here in a dif- ferent way.
- Quantum physics explains Newton's laws of motion
- traces this transition from fundamental quantum mechanics to derived classical mechanics. Explaining.
Suggested News Resources
- European Driving Laws
- European driving laws can be as confusing as quantum physics, so it is worth brushing- up on the basics before heading to the great unknown.
- Internet Study Guide To Nonlocal Quantum Physics And Solution To Einstein
- The experimental setup is introduced and the important ground set: Quantum physics disproves local realistic models.
- The dialogue between quantum light and matter
- The latter served as a theoretical and experimental milestone in the history of quantum physics.
- Morgan Freeman Goes From God to Science
- By ALEX PAPPADEMAS One of the many things I've learned from watching the Science Channel documentary series “Through the Wormhole With Morgan Freeman” is that someday, maybe, quantum physics will tell us conclusively whether God exists.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is Quantum Physics
- Quantum physics is a branch of science that deals with discrete, indivisible units of energy called quanta as described by the Quantum Theory.
- A Lazy Layman's Guide to Quantum Physics
- A Lazy Layman's Guide to Quantum Physics. James Higgo 1999. What is Quantum Physics?
- *Quantum Physics* The Reality As You Know It Does Not Exist
- Oct 3, 2008 For more information go to these websites: www.hiddenmeanings.com www.
Quantum Physics Topics
Related searchesbristol motor speedway trivia
list of famous indian americans
captain tsubasa players
road to perdition themes
notre dame de paris the western faade