A selection of articles related to quantum physics.
Original articles from our library related to the Quantum Physics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quantum Physics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Quantum Physics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quantum Physics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 'great smoky dragon' of quantum physics
- University of Vienna physicists have, for the first time, evaluated the almost 100-year long history of quantum delayed-choice experiments—from the theoretical beginnings with Albert Einstein to the latest research works in the present.
- Quantum physics for the terminally confused
- Does quantum physics melt your brain? First, don't panic. You're not alone in your confuddlement.
- Quantum theory principles described by Einstein as 'spooky' to be exploited by
- WHY QUANTUM. Quantum physics is the science of the nanoscale (a nanometre is a billionth of a metre). At this scale, energy can only exist in discrete "packets", called quanta.
- Why Can't Quantum Mechanics Explain Gravity? (Op-Ed)
- What happens? Specifically, what happens in a fully quantum-physics description of the event? Do they just bounce off each other?
- Peter Wittek, a roving adventurer between machine intelligence and quantum physics
- Since then, I worked on a number of topics ranging from designing learning algorithms for massively parallel architectures to quantum physics simulations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Quantum Physics Topics
Related searchesstanley kubrick religion
762 x 39 mm
rc circuit sinusoidal steady state
livestock branding history
club atltico river plate