Quantum Tunneling History
A selection of articles related to quantum tunneling history.
Original articles from our library related to the Quantum Tunneling History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quantum Tunneling History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Quantum Tunneling History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quantum Tunneling History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Strong Artificial Intelligences Need Protection From Us - Not Us From Them
- Occasionally you get glitches in programming of calculators leading to them making mistakes - not as blatant as that but Windows Calculator has a long history of such glitches. For instance this is .....
- Will the NSA Finally Build Its Superconducting Spy Computer?
- In typical quantum-mechanical tunneling, electrons sneak across an insulating barrier, assisted by a voltage push; the electrons' progress occurs with some resistance. But Josephson predicted that if ....
- Is D-Wave's quantum processor really 10⁸ times faster than a normal computer?
- We have been following D-Wave's claims about its quantum hardware at Ars for a number of years. Over that time, my impression has oscillated between skepticism, strong skepticism, and mild enthusiasm.
- QCL Primer: History, Characteristics, Applications
- When a strong electric field is applied, the difference in potential across the layers allows electrons to undergo a radiative transition within a single quantum well, emitting a photon.
- What the Red Hat and FCC CIOs think about the future of technology
- At Evanta's recent CIO Executive Summit in Washington, D.C., two Enterprisers took the stage to discuss how CIOs can influence the future of business at the “tipping point” of technology and innovation today.