A selection of articles related to quantum tunneling.
Original articles from our library related to the Quantum Tunneling. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quantum Tunneling.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Rose
- In the beginning, was simplicity. There was no rationalization, the precious gift of humanity which tears things down into self contained bits in order to make sense of things, only to find that our mental dissection has rendered experience senseless. There...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
Quantum Tunneling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quantum Tunneling books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alum wins physics prize named for Cornell Nobelists
- In particular he is cited for advances in the technology of scanning tunneling microscopy (STM) to allow operation at ultra-low temperatures – work done in the lab of J.C.
- Is D-Wave's quantum processor really 10⁸ times faster than a normal computer?
- The bits may be quantum entities, but you could also think of them as tiny magnets flipping up and down—no quantumness required. The quantum part comes in because D-Wave's hardware relies on quantum tunneling. In a complex landscape, the quantum ...
- First observation made of quantum-tunneling diffusion of hydrogen atoms on ice
- Illustration of surface diffusion of atoms, with the blue arrows showing quantum-tunneling diffusion (through classical barriers) and the black arrow showing thermal hopping. The figure shows how the diffusion mechanisms differ for (a) low …more.
- Star Trek: Answering the Dilemma of Transwarp Teleportation.
- The very principle that allows for the isolated pocket of space-time to move faster than the speed of light without breaking the mass barrier also causes quantum tunneling.
- Nanotube-Based Tunneling Field Effect Transistor Offers Semiconductor-Free
- In research explained in an article published in the Nature journal Scientific Reports, the MTU researchers, led by Yoke Khin Yap, used iron quantum dots in combination with functionalized boron nitride nanotubes (BNNTs) to create flexible tunneling ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Quantum Tunneling Topics
Related searchesjacobian example
paul mccartney early years
likert scale scoring and analysis
paddle spanking judicial punishment
buck and ball