A selection of articles related to quarantine speech.
Original articles from our library related to the Quarantine Speech. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quarantine Speech.
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 2:3 And I was with you in...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Quarantine Speech is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quarantine Speech books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Taiwan and Hainan at Risk of Zika Spread, Scientist Warns
- The northern two-thirds of China, including big cities like Shanghai and Chongqing, lie farther north than the usual range of either mosquito, according to a map that Dr.
- Nancy Reagan, Myron Schultz and Aids in America
- Regan's first public speech about Aids came late – in 1987.
- Prince Khaled opens agriculture projects
- During a speech on the occasion, Abdulrahman Abdulmuhsin Al-Fadli, minister of agriculture said Makkah Province is receiving great attention from the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman in all aspects of comprehensive development.
- Trump is so yuge, he doesn't even have to show up
- Saturday, Donald J.
- It's hard to believe in Jesus
- (He's Jesus after all, and I'm sure the senators and congressmen would be delighted to hear a speech from the founder of the world's largest religion — if nothing else it would confer some dignity upon their institution.