A selection of articles related to quartz crystals.
Original articles from our library related to the Quartz Crystals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quartz Crystals.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Quartz Crystals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quartz Crystals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Permanent 'Superman crystal' holographic storage is etched with the Bible
- The researchers used self-assembled nanostructures created in fused quartz crystal to store data in five “dimensions,” writing each file in three layers of nanostructured dots separated by five micrometers of blank space. The data is encoded using the ...
- Colossal crystals, gigantic geodes: Selling 'mind-boggling' collection no easy
- A cluster of pyrite crystals tips the scale at 700 pounds and bounces light like a disco ball. A crystalline quartz giant weighs in at 3.5 tons and seems to glow from within.
- New data storage solution can store the world's data in your pocket. Forever
- Researchers at Southampton University of in the UK have improved upon a process first announced four years ago, whereby femtosecond laser pulses are used to inscribe binary data on nano-structured quartz crystals. Back in early 2012, the slivers were ...
- 2 Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Research Institute for
- The crystal structure of the prepared materials was investigated with powder X-ray diffraction (X'Pert PRO MPD, Philips, Amsterdam, Netherlands) using CuKα radiation (λ=1.5418 Å). The specific surface area of the various gas-sensing materials ...
- Our liquid fingerprints: Micrograph photos reveal the unique beauty of tears
- “I ask you to bring the things that would make you cry, like a movie or a book,” Mikkers tells Quartz. “There are lots of things that make ... The salty crystals looked like a snowflake or an intricate piece of lace under the microscope.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.