A selection of articles related to quartz history.
Original articles from our library related to the Quartz History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quartz History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Quartz History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quartz History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Narendra Modi tries to rewrite Indian history, but these artists won't let him
- The student president of Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi, a major Indian university, was recently arrested after a speech later deemed an insult to “Mother India”.
- China just announced one of the largest single layoffs in history
- Chinese officials announced plans to lay off roughly 1.8 million workers in the coal and steel industries, as part of president Xi Jinping's politically difficult effort to restructure the world's second-largest economy.
- This tiny disc can record and preserve human history for billions of years
- As The Verge explains, 5D discs can store more data because the information can be packed into the tiny spaces inside of a glass disc, which is made up of fused quartz. Normal CDs store data by encoding them onto the surface of the glass, not inside of it.
- Watch: A brief history of Bill Gates being funny in videos
- A sexy and good looking leader who just doesn't believe in paying more than $7 for a haircut. (AP Photo/Ted S. Warren).
- The uneasy history of socialism and race explains why Sanders appeals to so
- Throughout Bernie Sanders campaign, leftwing supporters have struggled to explain why the Vermont Senator doesn't poll well among African Americans and Hispanics. Given that poverty so disproportionally affects ethnic minorities, shouldn't these voters ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.