A selection of articles related to quaternary era.
Original articles from our library related to the Quaternary Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quaternary Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Quaternary Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quaternary Era books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paleoclimate: The Quaternary Period
- Tertiary period (65 to 1.8 million years ago) to the much colder world of the Quaternary (1.8 million years ago to present) was, for the most part, gradual.
- What, if Anything, is Quaternary?
- of varied and informal usage by establishing a formal Quaternary Period equivalent to Pleistocene and Holocene – but with its base in the. Gelasian GSSP at c.
- Paleogene and Neogene Periods of the Cenozoic Era. A formal
- We propose that the Cenozoic Era comprises the Paleogene and Neogene Periods and that the. Quaternary be a Sub-Period spanning the past 2.6 Myr.
- Eco-environmental effects of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau uplift during
- Eco-environmental effect 7 Quaternary period 7.
- The Cenozoic Era
- 11 The last epic of the Tertiary Period. 12 The first epic of the Quaternary Period. DOWN.
Suggested News Resources
- Nearly One Tenth of Hemisphere's Mammals Unlikely to Outrun
- Scientists have discovered that climate change played a major role in causing mass extinction of mammals in the late quaternary era, 50000 years ago.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quaternary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Quaternary Period is the most recent of the three periods of the Cenozoic Era in the geologic time scale of the ICS.
- Quaternary Period, Quaternary Period Information, Prehistoric Facts
- Learn about Earth's Quaternary period (our current period) and get information, facts, and more about prehistoric life from National Geographic.
- The Quaternary Period: Ice, Megafauna, and Hominids
- The Quaternary Period began with an ice age about 1.8 million years ago. The Quaternary Period is often called the Age of Humans.
Quaternary Era Topics
Related searcheswheel of life hub
force forces in everyday life
dr aroup chatterjee
herings law of equal innervation
juhu other places to visit