A selection of articles related to queens.
Original articles from our library related to the Queens. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Queens.
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Four Grieving Queens
- These are the Ladies who attended Arthur after his final battle, when he lay mortally wounded, and they are the ones who carried him off to Avalon. Two are mentioned below, Morgan Le Fay as chief amongst them, and Nimue, a Lady of the Lake. The other two are...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Heket - a water deity in the form of a frog or a frog-headed woman. She made her debut into the Egyptian pantheon in pyramid inscriptions, in a magical text destined to allow the king to ascend into the sky. Later she became connected with birth, in a Middle...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Uadjet, Wadjet, Uajyt or Edjo, goddess of Buto, "the papyrus-colored one", meaning "the green one", which was a general name for the cobra, the uraeus, her sacred animal. Later she was connected to the ichneumon. In one Pyramid Text it is...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Queens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Queens books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Teen girl recounts how she was pushed in front of Queens subway train; police
- When a 15-year-old girl was shoved into the path of an oncoming train in Queens, nothing seemed real — especially the massive subway car barreling down on her.
- Man, 33, shot and killed outside Queens barber shop
- A man was shot dead outside a Queens salon Friday night, police said. Joneil Major, 33, was lying unconscious on the ground with a gunshot wound to the head outside the Precision Barber Shop on Linden Blvd. near 193rd St.
- Queens man who fatally shot 'cheating' girlfriend arrested in California
- Neighbors said the two had a stormy relationship. The Queens man was hit with a slew of charges including second-degree murder, attempted murder, assault with intent to cause serious injury with a weapon, reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a ...
- Charles Granby, Who Coached Future NBA Players in Queens, Dies at 81
- Charles Granby, a renowned New York City basketball coach who amassed 722 victories over 45 years at the same Queens high school, coached a number of future N.B.A.
- Queens pizza joint accused of illegally selling Starbucks coffee
- Starbucks is suing a tiny Queens pizza joint for illegally selling its famed coffee products.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskarl elmendorff
dream interpretation nightmare
pear of anguish
list of axioms
gm premium v engine lx5
tikal the echidna fanfiction