- Sorrento boatie drowns off Queenscliff in 'tragic accident'
- A SORRENTO man aged in his 60s has drowned after falling from a boat off Queenscliff. Police said the man had been visiting the area during a trip with friends on Thursday before others on the boat reported him missing, about 9.15am the following morning.
- Boy falls 8m from tree at Queenscliff
- A YOUNG boy sustained abdominal injuries after falling 8m from a tree at Crown Rd at Queenscliff this afternoon. A NSW Ambulance Service spokesman said paramedics were called to Crown Rd at 3.45pm after receiving initial reports that a person had ...
- Queenscliff Coast Guard boat replaced by Warrnambool's after sustaining damage
- A spokesman for the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard said the Queenscliff branch received 40 to 50 calls for assistance annually, while Warrnambool received four or five, so the Warrnambool boat would be moved to Queenscliff until repairs were completed.
- Quiet town left with just one bank
- QUEENSCLIFF will be left with just one bank branch, with ANZ to close its doors by the end of March. The fourth largest bank in the country has advised clients that a lack of people visiting the Hesse St branch is behind the decision to shut on March 30.
- Peter Lillie of Victorian Shellfish Hatchery at Queenscliff flexes his mussels
- Peter, the managing director of the Victorian Shellfish Hatchery at Queenscliff, has run Bay Sea Farms since 2006. He harvests 250 tonnes of mussels annually, year-round, aiming to increase that to 450 tonnes within two years.
Queenscliff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Queenscliff books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshindu holy book
the manifesto of the fascist struggle
the idiots plot summary
antique province history
flauberts parrot plot summary
south eastern trains history