A selection of articles related to quenya grammar.
Original articles from our library related to the Quenya Grammar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quenya Grammar.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
Quenya Grammar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quenya Grammar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kullervo: Tolkien's fascination with Finland
- "There are many grammatical cases. It is not an Indo-European language and so the vocabulary is not familiar. But the sound system is very easy, very basic, and that is what inspired [Tolkien's] Elvish," she says.
- 11 fake languages that are super easy to learn
- It's grown slightly over multiple generations of the toys, but the essential grammar is still the same. Get started with ...
- The Official Glossary of Marketing and Sales Terms
- The Official Glossary of Marketing and Sales Terms. Marketing and sales are two complicated aspects of a business.
- The benefits of learning a multiple languages
- With the rise of airplanes and fast affordable transportation in the past century, as well as the rapid expansion of the internet and various other nigh instantaneous communication technologies in more recent years, being culturally aware has become an ...
- Literary mysteries: Did Tolkien really create entire languages for his books?
- "I should have preferred to write in Elvish," Tolkien said. Of all the languages Tolkien created, two have enough words and grammar to be considered functional.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.