A selection of articles related to quetzal etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Quetzal Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quetzal Etymology.
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Quetzal Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quetzal Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- POPOL VUH
- Heart of Sky arrived here with Sovereign and Quetzal Serpent in the darkness .. on a Cholan-Maya language etymology, the language of the Classic Maya (ca.
- IXTLILXOCHITL - QUETZALCOATL - JESUS CHRIST Excerpts from
- "Quetzal" was the name of the beautiful bird with the resplendent long researched the etymology of "Quetzalcoatl" and found that "quetza" in.
- Borrowed Borrowings: ahuatl Loan Words in English
- English loan words that are given a clear Nahuatl etymology in the OED (but see . reptiles (axolotl, teguexin), insects (pinacate), and birds (quetzal, zopilote).
- NINE NEW SPECIES AND ll COUNTRY RECORDS OF C
- an orchard behind the Pension Quetzal. ETYMOLOGY.
- New trogons from the early Tertiary of Germany
- data indicating a mid-Tertiary origin of crown group Trogoniformes. Trogons . The Cuban Trogon is the smallest, the Quetzal the largest of the extant taxa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quetzal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- quetzal - Wiktionary
- This entry lacks etymological information. If you are familiar with the origin of this word, please add it to the page as described here.
- quetzalitztli - Wiktionary
- Etymology. quetzalli "quetzal feather" + ītztli "obsidian". [edit.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Quetzal Etymology Topics
Related searchesholy places
german beer brands and breweries
common lisp macros
battle of oudenarde battle