A selection of articles related to quetzal etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Quetzal Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quetzal Etymology.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Norse God of Mischief, Trickery. Divine Catalyst, Breaker of Stagnation, Force for change. Giant brother of Odin. Loki wavers between a weal-bringing culture-hero/trickster and a woe-bringing destroyer. He is responsible for getting the gods most of their...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Quetzal Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quetzal Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- POPOL VUH
- Heart of Sky arrived here with Sovereign and Quetzal Serpent in the darkness .. on a Cholan-Maya language etymology, the language of the Classic Maya (ca.
- IXTLILXOCHITL - QUETZALCOATL - JESUS CHRIST Excerpts from
- "Quetzal" was the name of the beautiful bird with the resplendent long researched the etymology of "Quetzalcoatl" and found that "quetza" in.
- Borrowed Borrowings: ahuatl Loan Words in English
- English loan words that are given a clear Nahuatl etymology in the OED (but see . reptiles (axolotl, teguexin), insects (pinacate), and birds (quetzal, zopilote).
- NINE NEW SPECIES AND ll COUNTRY RECORDS OF C
- an orchard behind the Pension Quetzal. ETYMOLOGY.
- New trogons from the early Tertiary of Germany
- data indicating a mid-Tertiary origin of crown group Trogoniformes. Trogons . The Cuban Trogon is the smallest, the Quetzal the largest of the extant taxa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quetzal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- quetzal - Wiktionary
- This entry lacks etymological information. If you are familiar with the origin of this word, please add it to the page as described here.
- quetzalitztli - Wiktionary
- Etymology. quetzalli "quetzal feather" + ītztli "obsidian". [edit.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Quetzal Etymology Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about light
the holocaust art and literature
mazda z engine z5
pillars of hermes