A selection of articles related to quetzalcoatl.
Original articles from our library related to the Quetzalcoatl. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quetzalcoatl.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Quetzalcoatl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quetzalcoatl books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Headwear: Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec creator god, wears a feathered snake headdress because he is known as the plumed serpent.
- IXTLILXOCHITL - QUETZALCOATL - JESUS CHRIST Excerpts from
- IXTLILXOCHITL - QUETZALCOATL - JESUS CHRIST. Excerpts from Ancient America and the Book of Mormon by Milton R. Hunter and Thomas Stuart Ferguson.
- ANTITHESIS AND COMPLEMENTARITY: TEZCATLIPOCA AND
- AND QUETZALCOATL IN CREATION MYTHS.
- The Christ Quetzalcoatl Connection
- The Christ Quetzalcoatl Connection.
- THE PLUMED SERPENT. (QUETZALCOATL). D.
Suggested News Resources
- Makoto Shinkai Introduction and Q&A Session
- Q: Being from Mexico, you really got my attention with the name of the Quetzalcoatl. How did you find out about the diety Quetzalcoatl in your research?
- Mexico's LGBT Community Faces Violence Despite Major Gains In Civil Rights
- MEXICO CITY — The men who killed Quetzalcoatl Leija Herrera, 33, beat him with rocks just steps from the main square of Chilpancingo, about two hours from Mexico City in the state of Guerrero.
- Interview: Makoto Shinkai
- ANN: The aesthetic of Agartha, the fantasy world in Hoshi o Ou Kodomo , feels influenced particularly by South America, especially the inclusion of quetzalcoatl. What led you to that choice?
- NEH gives $40 million in grants; $3.2 million to California
- The Los Angeles County Museum of Art will receive $300000 for its 2012 exhibition “Children of the Plumed Serpent: The Legacy of Quetzalcoatl in Ancient Mexico,” scheduled to open April 1 at the Resnick Pavilion.
- Was Pippa Middleton's Butt Padded?
- The return of Quetzalcoatl! Mostly because it will likely prevent the public release of Austin Powers 4, which Mike Meyers has reportedly signed on to make. "Yeah, baby!
Suggested Web Resources
- Quetzalcoatl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Quetzalcoatl is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and has the meaning of "feathered-serpent".
- Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent or Precious Twin
- Quetzalcoatl, is the Feathered Serpent or Precious Twin. God of intelligence and self-reflection.
- Quetzalcoatl - Crystalinks
- Quetzalcoatl is sometimes depicted as a white man (light, the shining ones) looking nothing like the Mesoamerican people who worshipped him.
- Apr 17, 1997 'Feathered Snake'. One of the major deities of the Aztecs, Toltecs, and other Middle American peoples.
- The Quetzalcoatl "Trinity" : Mexico History
- Oct 9, 2008 It is entirely correct to think of the Aztec legend Quetzalcoatl in three contexts -- as historical personality, as divinity and as literary subject.
Related searchescommonwealth games opening ceremony traditions
dream dictionary lamb
petition of right
american exceptionalism immigration and the availability of resources
kundalini and shaktipat
sexual reproduction reproduction in birds
1956 hungarian revolution causes