- Dirt Simple HPC: Making the Case for Julia
- Choosing a programming language for HPC used to be an easy task. Select an MPI version then pick Fortran or C/C++. Today there are more choices and options, but due to the growth of both multi-core processors and accelerators there is no general ...
- Programming - A Life Long Challenge
- And I'm not talking about just the well known ones with names like quicksort and FFT and fast median and ... Most of the algorithms we learn are small and we can invent them for ourselves - the sentinel, flags, string manipulation, sparse ...
- Top 10 Dead (or Dying) Computer Skills
- Let's take quicksort, the algorithm isn't particularly hard but accesses memory a lot. Would it matter if one ..... But you can't easily jump from C++ to Lisp, Erlang, Prolog or FORTH (just to name a few) easily, because they are different.
- Programming Erlang
- And in my opinion; If you are familiar with more common languages like C and Java you should take a deeper look into Erlang unless you prefer to study Prolog or Cobol. Just take a dip or a deep plunge, you never know when you end up in a project where ...
Quicksort Prolog is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quicksort Prolog books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.