A selection of articles related to quiet period.
Original articles from our library related to the Quiet Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quiet Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Quiet Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quiet Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- QUIET PERIOD - SUMMER EXAMINATIONS 2011
- QUIET PERIOD - SUMMER EXAMINATIONS 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Options players sweet on Dunkin' Brands calls as quiet period winds down
- by Andrew Wilkinson - Interactive Brokers LLC | View company's profile DNKN - Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc.
- DealBook: In a Quiet Period, Groupon Feels the Noise
- By THE NEW YORK TIMES Groupon's initial public offering is about to hit some very rough turbulence. The reason is that the Securities and Exchange Commission may force a postponement of the offering.
- Groupon: Daily Deals Site Toots Its Own Horn In An Internal Memo
- Groupon may be in a quiet period as it gears up for its IPO, but it has been the subject of many a story questioning its business.
- Groupon Traffic Wanes While IPO Quiet Period Gets Pretty Loud
- Andrew Mason, Groupon's CEO, wrote an internal memo to his employees answering just about all of the accusations that have been thrown at the company during the IPO quiet period.
- C&J Energy Services quiet period ends September 7
- C&J Energy Services, which provides fracturing services used in unconventional oil and gas drilling, will see its quiet period end on Wednesday, September 7. On July 28, the company raised $333.5 million by offering 11.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quiet Period
- Quiet Period. The federal securities laws do not define the term "quiet period," which is also referred to as the "waiting period.
- Quiet Period Definition
- Quiet Period - Definition of Quiet Period on Investopedia - In terms of an IPO, the period where an issuer is subject to a SEC ban on promotional publicity.
- After breaking quiet period rules, Groupon amends IPO filing
- Jul 14, 2011 Someone broke their quiet period.