- Native Americans to JK Rowling: We're Not Magical
- In Twilight, some Quileute people are born with the ability to turn into wolves (just ask anyone on “Team Jacob”). Now, in J.K.
- Hargrove retires as senator; all 24th District legislative seats on 2016 ballot
- Jim Hargrove announced on March 10 his retirement as a senator representing Washington state's 24th Legislative District, which includes Jefferson, Grays Harbor and Clallam counties. A resident of Hoquiam in Grays Harbor County, Hargrove served in the ...
- J.K. Rowling's "History of Magic in North America" Misrepresents Native
- Skinwalkers aren't feared because "No-Majs" fear magic users. They're feared because they are sinister and prey on people. Like I can't believe I'm saying this but Meyer did more research on the Quileute than Rowling seems to do on even the Navajo.
- Area tribes to honor Billy Frank Jr. with ceremonies, holiday today
- Quileute Vice Chairman Rio Jaime will represent the Quileute tribe at the celebration honoring Billy Frank Jr. Day today in Nisqually. Other tribes are not closing offices but will remember Frank's contributions to the community.
- Emmett Oliver, Founder of Paddle to Seattle, Walks On at 102
- As the family gathered in his room, a nephew, Marvin Velasquez, drummed and the family sang a Quileute paddle song. “Then he passed,” she said. “He was drummed into the other side.
Quileute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quileute books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.