A selection of articles related to quinine.
Original articles from our library related to the Quinine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quinine.
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Quinine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quinine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- QUININE SULFATE Q&As
- What action is FDA taking concerning quinine-containing drugs? quinine, including quinine sulfate and any other salt of quinine on or after February 13,.
- WILD QUININE
- southeastern United States used wild quinine for medicinal and veterinary purposes.
- FLUORESCENCE SPECTROSCOPY OF QUININE Basis of the
- FLUORESCENCE SPECTROSCOPY OF QUININE. Basis of the Experiment.
- EXPERIMENT 6 Molecular Fluorescence Spectroscopy: Quinine
- Quinine (C20H24N2O2, 324.
Suggested News Resources
- Mixing up the gin and tonic
- Not in excess, and not as good as, say, a good plate of veg or a heart transplant, but the quinine in tonic is an anti-inflammatory and painkiller (although tonic water contains only a small dose these days).
- Beyond Tonic and Limes: Effortlessly Cool Gin
- "People get afraid of gin," says James Horn, beverage director and co-owner of Graffiato (707 6th St. NW; 202-289-3600), where his gin and tonic features lime-quinine ice cubes.
- Warning issued for off-label use of quinine sulfate to treat leg cramps
- The manufacturer of Qualaquin (quinine sulfate) is warning health care providers of the potential for life-threatening hematologic reactions if the drug is used to prevent or treat nocturnal leg cramps.
- Bummed-Out Bees
- One signaled the presence of tasty sucrose; the other was linked to the presence of either a diluted sucrose solution or bitter quinine—50-50 odds. Half the bees were then shaken, for one minute, to simulate an attack by a predator.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quinine: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Quinine should not be used to treat or prevent nighttime leg cramps.
- quinine medical facts from Drugs.com
- Physician reviewed quinine patient information - includes quinine description, dosage and directions.
- Quinine Leg Cramps, Side Effects, Lawsuit, Stroke Heart Warning.
- FDA warns about side effects of quinine for leg cramps, lawsuit information.
Related searchessaint adrian
mel and kim albums
moon jelly life cycle
focke-wulf ta 152
shooting stars questions
indroda dinosaur and fossil park