A selection of articles related to quinine.
Original articles from our library related to the Quinine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quinine.
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Quinine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quinine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- QUININE SULFATE Q&As
- What action is FDA taking concerning quinine-containing drugs? quinine, including quinine sulfate and any other salt of quinine on or after February 13,.
- WILD QUININE
- southeastern United States used wild quinine for medicinal and veterinary purposes.
- FLUORESCENCE SPECTROSCOPY OF QUININE Basis of the
- FLUORESCENCE SPECTROSCOPY OF QUININE. Basis of the Experiment.
- EXPERIMENT 6 Molecular Fluorescence Spectroscopy: Quinine
- Quinine (C20H24N2O2, 324.
Suggested News Resources
- Mixing up the gin and tonic
- Not in excess, and not as good as, say, a good plate of veg or a heart transplant, but the quinine in tonic is an anti-inflammatory and painkiller (although tonic water contains only a small dose these days).
- Beyond Tonic and Limes: Effortlessly Cool Gin
- "People get afraid of gin," says James Horn, beverage director and co-owner of Graffiato (707 6th St. NW; 202-289-3600), where his gin and tonic features lime-quinine ice cubes.
- Warning issued for off-label use of quinine sulfate to treat leg cramps
- The manufacturer of Qualaquin (quinine sulfate) is warning health care providers of the potential for life-threatening hematologic reactions if the drug is used to prevent or treat nocturnal leg cramps.
- Bummed-Out Bees
- One signaled the presence of tasty sucrose; the other was linked to the presence of either a diluted sucrose solution or bitter quinine—50-50 odds. Half the bees were then shaken, for one minute, to simulate an attack by a predator.
Suggested Web Resources
- Quinine: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Quinine should not be used to treat or prevent nighttime leg cramps.
- quinine medical facts from Drugs.com
- Physician reviewed quinine patient information - includes quinine description, dosage and directions.
- Quinine Leg Cramps, Side Effects, Lawsuit, Stroke Heart Warning.
- FDA warns about side effects of quinine for leg cramps, lawsuit information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskumquat propagation
el circulo fernandino
dreaming of god figure
clara schumann quotes
geography of egypt sinai peninsula
dry cell usage