- Donald Trump Made Millions From Multilevel Marketing Firm
- Over the past decade, Donald Trump has earned millions of dollars for extolling ACN Inc., a multilevel marketing firm that has weathered regulatory investigations in three countries. Mr.
- Amway agrees to pay $56 million, settle case alleging it operates a 'pyramid
- ADA TOWNSHIP -- Amway this morning announced a deal to pay $34 million in cash and provide $22 million worth of products to settle a 2007 class-action suit alleging the company and some of its top-level distributors operate an illegal pyramid scheme.
- Your MLM loves you
- Though he was a full-time employee at a national insurance company, after meeting “very positive and up-tempo” people who appeared to be earning a considerable income as Quixtar distributors, Leo was eager to join their ranks. ....
- Judge Grants Preliminary Approval of Settlement in Herbalife Pyramid Scheme
- He referenced a 2012 settlement in which Quixtar Inc. (the name previously used by Amway) agreed to provide $55 million in economic relief to a settlement class.
- Amway Makes Illegal Deceptive Claims for its Nutrilite Twist Tubes
- Amway, the controversial multi-level marketing company, is facing the prospect of a class action lawsuit over its Nutrilite line of liquid dietary supplements.
Quixtar Litigation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quixtar Litigation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.