Qullai Ismoili Somoni
- Search. Geography · What Is Geography?
- 143100 sq km. Land boundaries ........... 3651 km.
- Tajikistan Overview
- Tajikistan's highest point at 7495 meters Qullai Ismoili Somoni, was previously known as “Communism Peak”, and was the tallest mountain in the former USSR.
- REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
- Qullai Ismoili. Somoni 7495 m. ∎.
- Macro-economic setting
- Qullai Ismoili Somoni (7495m) as its highest point. Climate: Continental (hot summers, mild winters).
- Intermediate Strategy for Renewable Energy Sources Based
- The country's lowest point is at Syr Darya (300 m), and its highest point is at Qullai Ismoili Somoni (7495 m); Energy resources: Hydropower, oil, gas, coal.
- Tajikistan: roof of the world
- The country's lowest point is at Syr Darya (300 m), and its highest point is at Qullai Ismoili Somoni (7,495 m). History The region covering today's Tajikistan was part of the Persian empires for much of its history.
- Qullai Ismoili Somoni, Tajikistan - Land Resource - Peak
- Maps, photos, and points of interst for Qullai Ismoili Somoni, Tajikistan - Land Resource - Peak.
- Tajikistan travel guide - Wikitravel
- Currency, Somoni (TJS). Area, total: 143100 km2 The country's lowest point is at Syr Darya (300 m), and its highest point is at Qullai Ismoili Somoni (7495 m).
- Tajikistan Information Bio Data Tajikistan Facts Weather Flag
- Highest point: Qullai Ismoili Somoni 7495 m.
Qullai Ismoili Somoni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qullai Ismoili Somoni books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Qullai Ismoili Somoni Topics
Related searcheshinduism teachings dictionary
massage therapy dictionary
golden sun psynergy
anglo-saxon religion the gods