- Rare collection of nostalgic Suffolk scene postcards to be auctioned
- The 75 cards are neatly presented in a brown album and feature pubs, mills, post offices, shops and many other scenes, including the Woodbridge quoits team. Many of the cards date back more than 100 years.
- Kebabs and burritos in Lower Macungie
- In a few months, a beer garden patio with a grassy area for quoits, bean bags and other lawn games will debut. Info: 610-683-3128 or sauconybeer.com.
- Thursday's best TV: The Cruise; Bear Grylls: Mission Survive; Murder
- Life aboard a luxury cruise liner suggests cocktails, quoits and cabaret, but it's a different story for the staff.
- From the History Room @ The Pekin Public Library: A stroll through the 1888
- Many children probably had trouble obeying the “no dancing or jumping on Sunday” rule, but it's unknown how many people liked to pitch quoits on Sunday. (“Pitching quoits” is a game that was popular in the Middle Ages, usually known as “ring toss” today.).
- Quoits tournament highlights MU Constitution Week activities
- That will take place at the west end of Buskirk Field, and will be followed by the 10th annual President's Invitational Quoits Challenge with members of the local media and community leaders at 11:30 a.m. on Buskirk.
Quoits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quoits books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesk2 location
ancient greek verbs
saturn automobile saturn timeline
caboose slang terms
division of labour karl marx
marine atlantic gulfspan vessels
james bruce 8th earl of elgin