- Historic home 'Quong-Dong' at 118 Burke Rd, Malvern East demolished
- Ms Wheelahan had lobbied Stonnington Council to apply a heritage overlay to protect the four-bedroom home named “Quong-Dong”, which was built in 1918 and served as a venue for fundraising social events, including fancy dress parties hosted by its ...
- Quong-Dong at 118 Burke Rd, Malvern East sold, neighbours fear demolition
- Louise Wheelahan's property backs on to the four-bedroom home, 'Quong-Dong', at 118 Burke Rd, Malvern East, and said neighbours feared the property had been sold to a developer and had banded together to lobby Stonnington Council for heritage ...
- An offensive sign posted in Chapel St, South Yarra.
- A “DISTURBING, sickening and frightening” sign posted on Chapel St, South Yarra has angered the gay community on the week of its biggest celebrations. The sign which reads, 'Cure Aids, kick a poofter to death' has drawn fire from all levels of the ...
- Former Mrs Globe Australia 2009 will dress up as Super Woman to raise money
- BEING a parent requires super human levels of patience and organisation, but Kylie Tsiafogiannis from South Yarra takes being a super mum to the next level.
- South Yarra man sees movie come to life on big screen
- Jesse O'Brien made his first feature length film Arrowhead on a tiny budget. Picture: Stuart Milligan. YEARS of dedication have seen a South Yarra man's science fiction film set on a desert moon finally take off.
Quongdong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quongdong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.