A selection of articles related to quote.
Original articles from our library related to the Quote. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quote.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Quote is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quote books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- FT Opening Quote
- George Osborne The chancellor is struggling to balance his books in the face of deteriorating growth, which could make Wednesday's budget tricky to present.
- CommentOpening Quote: FCA; Deutsche Borse & LSE; Sainsbury
- George Osborne has a tricky Budget speech ahead on Wednesday, the FCA and Treasury say there is an “advice gap”, it's looking like a big week for mergers, FT Opening Quote, with commentary by City Editor Jonathan Guthrie, is your early Square Mile ...
- Nancy Reagan on Gay Pride : snopes.com
- Although this quote has been attributed to Nancy Reagan for twenty years or more, we have not yet found any documentation demonstrating that she actually uttered these words.
- Quote of the Day: Supporting the Republican Nominee Is "Getting Harder Every Day"
- Mother Jones encourages readers to sign in with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Disqus, or OpenID to comment. Please read our comment policy before posting. We were unable to load Disqus.
- 2016 ADN update: To quote Jeff Bezos, we're in “investment mode”*
- An update from the Alaska Dispatch News publisher about the state of our business, and some thoughts about our future. Pictured: Alice Rogoff Loren Holmes photo. At Alaska Dispatch News – the company – we have a split identity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.