A selection of articles related to quran explorer.
Original articles from our library related to the Quran Explorer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quran Explorer.
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Quran Explorer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quran Explorer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Latest Battle for Religious Women: Quran Recitation Apps That Don't
- When Jerusha Lamptey listens to the Quran, she usually does it through Quran Explorer, one of her favorite apps. Reading from the holy text in the famously hypnotic and mesmerizing chant involves lots of rules—rules that dictate the ways words are ...
- At Ramadan, an online petition for female Quran reciters
- Many Muslims attempt to listen to the Quran in its entirety during the month of fasting, either by attending evening prayers called “tarawih,” or more frequently by listening to CDs, podcasts, and online software programs such as QuranExplorer.com.
- Who's Really 'Radical'?
- They say that ISIS's reading of the Quran and other texts is so selective as to be unrecognizable as Muslim at all.
- A Medieval Antidote to ISIS
- Some of them are focused on the Quran, instead of the medieval Shariah, and hold on to the famous Quranic verse that says, “There is no compulsion in religion.” Other Muslims are under the cultural influence of Western liberalism. Others are under the ...