- Noun, 1. Quran - the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina.
- Dictionary of Quran
- While editing a commentary of the Holy Qur'an in English,.
- The Qur'an
- This electronic version of the Qur'an, like the other materials at our Web site. (http: //www.mideastweb.
- THE QUR'AAN AND MODERN SCIENCE
- extraordinarily beautiful language, as proof of its Divine origin. Any scripture. 1 Al -Qur'an 2:23-24 indicates Soorah or Chapter No.
- Quran Transliteration
- Quran Transliteration. 1.We like to emphasize that this text is not a substitute for the original Arabic Holy Quran.
- Underwear bomb suspect challenges his detention
- Detroit— Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the "underwear bomber" accused of trying to blow up an airliner over Metro Detroit on Christmas Day 2009, asked a judge Thursday to free him from prison, arguing he should be judged by the Quran, not US laws.
- Muslims in Wa organise Quran commentary to run-off Ramadan
- Wa, Aug 28, GNA – The Bureau of Islamic Societies in the Upper West Region, responsible for fostering unity and cooperation among Muslim sects and other religious bodies, on Saturday organised Quran Commentary in Wa to run off the 2011 Ramadan.
- Gaddafi had sought pardon for killers of Mujib: Hasina
- Hasina told a gathering here that Gaddafi had written to her, invoking the Holy Quran to seek pardon for Sheikh Mujib's assassins.
- Ramadan Reflection Day 28: With a Little Help from My Friends
- One of the things that was great about this Ramadan was I felt more reacquainted with the Quran. Hearing it recited every night and reading it during the day is something that has had a deep impact on me. As a child, I read it a lot more.
- Muslims' aim of life
- He is thus expected to live up to the highest standards of virtues that can be attained only through resolute observance of the teachings of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah – the examples of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- The Holy Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
- The Holy Qur'an in many languages in an easy-to-use interface.
- Quran Explorer
- Lisiten to Quran Recitation and Translation online in Arabic, Engligh, and Urdu.
- Tanzil - Quran Navigator | القرآن الكريم
- Browse, Search, and Listen to the Holy Quran. With accurate Quran text and Quran translations in various languages.
- Translations of the Qur'an - University of Southern California
- Contains links to the English translations of Quranic chapters by Yusufali, Picthal and Shakir. Also some links to general explanations.
Quran is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quran books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ester naming of esters
contortion types of performances
soybean cyst nematode
list of people from bihar