A selection of articles related to quranic arabic.
Original articles from our library related to the Quranic Arabic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Quranic Arabic.
- Arabic, Gum: Correspondences
- Acacia vera Folk Names: Arabic, Egyptian Gum, Indian Gum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Powers: Spirituality, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- George W. Bush
- Born 6th of July, 1946 New Haven (Connecticut) I am going to start this interpretation with the famous phrase of Bush, which according to me embodies his innermost thoughts: "America needs compassionate conservatism". From this phrase we can deduce...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
Quranic Arabic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Quranic Arabic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Harussani: Writing, reading Quran in languages other than Arabic prohibited
- In a statement issued by the Quran Printing, Control and Licensing Board (LPPPQ), its chairperson Harussani Zakaria said this was because the text of the Quran in other languages not accompanied by the Arabic text could not be considered as Quran.
- Ministry: Translations of Quran must have original Arabic text
- PETALING JAYA: A compilation of Quranic verses published in English and Malay as part of the “Let's Read The Quran” campaign was banned because romanised and translated versions of the Quran are not allowed in the country unless the original text in ...
- How the Christian king Alfonso the Wise was inspired by the Muslim world
- Equally, Arabic literature left a deep cultural imprint.
- Trump should take a class in Religion 101
- They shout the Arabic words for "God is Great". But what they do isn't about Islam or Muhammad or the Quran. Keep in mind that Islam is 700 years younger than Christianity, more or less.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Quranic Arabic Topics
Related searchesinscribed angle proof
sindh art and culture
farida mazar spyropoulos