- Honesty is better than all policies
- “Truthfulness” – as aptly observed by al-Qushayri – “is the supporting pillar of any state of affair, by it comes the perfection of the affair, and through it comes its order.” Well known as a theologian and Sufi, Abu al-Qasim al-Qushayri (d.
- Handkerchiefs are for blowing noses, not beating wives
- Harussani-Zakaria_Handkerchiefs_600 A good clean handkerchief can come in handy in many ways. You can use it to wipe dirt off your hands, dab your forehead or blow your nose. But according to Perak Mufti Harussani Zakaria, handkerchiefs are also ...
- Do We All Believe in the Same God?
-  Abu'l Hussain 'Asakir-ud-Din Muslim bin Hajjaj al-Qushayri al-Naisaburi, Sahih Muslim, trans. Abdul Hamid Siddiqi, Vol. 6 (New Delhi: Adam Publishers and Distributors, 2008), No.
- Reading Melville in Post-9/11 America
- “Let it be known,” wrote the eleventh-century Sufi theologian Abd al-Karim ibn Hawazin al-Qushayri, “that the real meaning of freedom lies in the perfection of slavery.” In a way, giving themselves over is what Babo, Mori and the others did.
Qushayri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qushayri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessir shah nawaz bhutto
smooth jazz description
jane goodall controversy
memento film characters