Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki
- Khawaja Moin-Ud-Din Chisti: Ambassador of Peace and Tranquility
- Once Hazrat Khawaja Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki (RA) was sitting in the court of Delhi Sultan Shams-ud-din Altutimash, suddenly a woman appeared and informed the Sultan that the person who claims himself Qutb and sitting by your side has raped me and ...
- The story of Delhi
- It could be named in honour of Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki, a sufi saint, buried close to Qutb complex.” In a short while, the guide metamorphosed into Scheherazade of Arabian Nights, opening one story into another, like the interior arches of Mughal mosques.
- Welcoming Basant in Sufiyana Andaaz
- In other parts of the world other than Nizamuddin Dargah, Basant is celebrated at Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti's Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki's Dargah in Mehrauli, Hazrat Baba Fariduddin Ganj Shakar's Dargah in Pakpattan, Pakistan.
- An afternoon with the saints
- Sufism came to India through Moinuddin Chisti in the 12 century and, of those who followed him, Nasiruddin Mehmood Chisti Nizami, Qutbuddin Bakhtiar Kaki and Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya were buried in Delhi. The first stop was Chirag Dilli — the resting ...
- The perennial lure of Delhi
- Then he went to the Dargah of Qutubuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki (in Mehrauli) and wrote some rubais (quatrains).” Dr. Narayani Gupta says the city was divided into 12 thanas or wards, each in charge of a thanedar.
Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Qutubuddin Bakhtiar Kaki Topics
Related searchesilocos region tourist attractions
ernesto miranda miranda v arizona
bobby caldwell drummer
mountain tapir habitat
culture of east timor music