- What Science Fiction Can Teach Us About Communicating With Other Cultures
- In Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon, Qwghlmian is an incredibly concise language, consisting of 16 consonants, that is ideal for expressing concepts in binary, but is impossible to pronounce in actuality. It can express whole paragraphs in four words.
- Luan (qwghlmian) on Twitter
- Luan (qwghlmian) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Luan (qwghlmian) and get their latest updates.
- Democratic Underground - qwghlmian, see the article here
- Jun 20, 2010 Why do you think that what you pay in, qwghlmian, Feb-03-05 04:41 AM, #6. Why do I think it's mine? magellan, Feb-03-05 05:13 AM, #7.
Qwghlmian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Qwghlmian books and related discussion.