- Pennsylvania House votes to legalize medical marijuana
- We're saying we're willing to circumvent that process, a process that's been in place for over 100 years, because it's what's needed now," said Majority Whip Bryan Cutler, R-Lancaster.
- Supreme Court nominee dilemma: What about the day job?
- John Cornyn (R-Tex.) drew headlines last week when he said that he doubted many lawyers would want to face such an extended time in limbo. "I think they will bear some resemblance to a piñata," Cornyn said.
- Redistricting reform is answer to ending government gridlock in Pa., lawmakers say
- Lisa Boscola, D-Lehigh County, is surrounded by a group of lawmakers calling for redistricting reform at a Capitol Rotunda news conference on Wednesday.Jan Murphy/PennLive.
- House votes to legalize medical marijuana in Pennsylvania
- After a press conference at the state Capitol, Pennsylvanians For Safe Access, represented by director Sher Simcisko, at far right, deliver a petition with 20,000 signatures to the offices of House Speaker Mike Turzai, R-Allegheny.
- Hemp Day seeks to educate state on industrial uses
- Steven Wilson, with Missouri Hemp Network, shows Joyce Slover items made from hemp Wednesday in the Capitol Rotunda. Photo by ... Reps.
R Rotunda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, R Rotunda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
R Rotunda Topics
Related searchesneil tennant personal life
dark ages quotes
vladimir vysotsky discography
dragon ball gt villains