- Pennsylvania House votes to legalize medical marijuana
- We're saying we're willing to circumvent that process, a process that's been in place for over 100 years, because it's what's needed now," said Majority Whip Bryan Cutler, R-Lancaster.
- Supreme Court nominee dilemma: What about the day job?
- John Cornyn (R-Tex.) drew headlines last week when he said that he doubted many lawyers would want to face such an extended time in limbo. "I think they will bear some resemblance to a piñata," Cornyn said.
- Redistricting reform is answer to ending government gridlock in Pa., lawmakers say
- Lisa Boscola, D-Lehigh County, is surrounded by a group of lawmakers calling for redistricting reform at a Capitol Rotunda news conference on Wednesday.Jan Murphy/PennLive.
- House votes to legalize medical marijuana in Pennsylvania
- After a press conference at the state Capitol, Pennsylvanians For Safe Access, represented by director Sher Simcisko, at far right, deliver a petition with 20,000 signatures to the offices of House Speaker Mike Turzai, R-Allegheny.
- Hemp Day seeks to educate state on industrial uses
- Steven Wilson, with Missouri Hemp Network, shows Joyce Slover items made from hemp Wednesday in the Capitol Rotunda. Photo by ... Reps.
R Rotunda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, R Rotunda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
R Rotunda Topics
Related searchesarjuna draupadi
dreaming of death
aspnet advantages of aspnet over asp
data flow diagram types of dfd
aspartame properties and use
northampton medieval northampton