R V Keegstra
- Carson Air donation expands Okanagan College training fleet
- Kevin Hillierand Dale Keegstra Oct 2015 A local aviation company has touched down with its second major donation to Okanagan College in as many months. Carson Air has donated a Metroliner II aircraft to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) ...
- This day in 1985 – Former teacher Jim Keegstra fined for promoting hatred.
- Alberta Court of Queen's Bench fined former school teacher James Keegstra $5,000 for willfully promoting hatred against Jews; teaching Eckville students that the Holocaust didn't happen and that a Jewish conspiracy controls world affairs.
- Guest Post: Hate speech laws in Canada: one step back, two steps forward?
- Although the Supreme Court struck down an antiquated “false news” law used to prosecute holocaust denier Ernst Zundel (R. v. Zundel,  2 S.
- Canadians must discuss our own racism
- Their city of Red Deer, Alta., had been rocked by the trial there of James Keegstra, a Holocaust denier from a nearby town who was convicted on charges of hate speech. White supremacists were setting up a camp in another nearby town.
R V Keegstra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, R V Keegstra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
R V Keegstra Topics
Related searcheskennewick man ownership controversy
list of pakistani banks
october 28 2011