- The commentary of Rabbenu Hananel to the entire Talmud is not extant.
- "Hearing" the Megillah
- The Ran [Rabbeinu Nissim ben Reuven, Spain, ~1320 - ~1380, Megillah ibid.] seems to hold that the Halacha follows Rav.
- Halacha Sources - Researching the Halachos of Pesach
- The Beis Yosef (O.C. 429 - and all O.
- Rabbenu Nissim ben Yaakov ---- Rabbenu Chananel. ↓. RIF.
- Nissim of Gerona and William of Ockham on prime matter
- Hebrew texts by Nissim ben Reuben of Gerona (known by acronym as RaN. [ Rabbeinu Nissim], ca. 1310-ca.
- 1 The Burial of Non-Jews in a Jewish Cemetery Rabbi Arinna Moon
- Rabbeinu Nissim Gerondi (14 th. C), there is a prohibition against burying a wicked person next to a righteous person.
- Nissim of Gerona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nissim ben Reuven (1320 - 1376, Hebrew: נסים בן ראובן) of Girona, Catalonia was an influential talmudist and authority on Jewish law.
- Rabbeinu Jonah Gerondi - (4940-5023; 1180-1263) - The Rishonim
- Moshe ben Nachman; finally we will mention also the RaN, Rabbenu Nissim ben Reuben. These are names which are well known to every Yeshivah student.
- Hamaayan - Parshas Ki Sisa, 5771 - Torah.org
- Rabbeinu Nissim explains: The sin which angers G-d the most is the sin of idolatry.
Rabbeinu Nissim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rabbeinu Nissim books and related discussion.