A selection of articles related to races.
Original articles from our library related to the Races. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Races.
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Races is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Races books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prime Number Races
- Prime Number Races. Andrew Granville and Greg Martin. 1.
- THE CONSERVATION OF RACES THE NEGRO W.E.B. Du Bois
- The Negro and The Conservation of Races by W. E. B.
- Chapter 18 How did all the different 'races' arise (from Noah's family)?
- 'races', with what seem to be greatly differing features; the most obvious of these shows that the biological differences between the 'races' are small.
- Exploiting Unix File-System Races via Algorithmic Complexity Attacks
- We defeat two proposed Unix file-system race con- applicable to insecure temp -file creation races.
Suggested News Resources
- Patrick's NASCAR plans prompt more criticism
- Now, GoDaddy.com chairman Bob Parsons is willing to move that money to NASCAR, where she'll race a full-time Nationwide schedule with JR Motorsports, plus eight-to-10 Cup races with Stewart-Haas Racing.
- Sporting News Power Poll after Bristol
- Busch just edged out Jimmie Johnson, who finished fourth at Bristol for his fifth top five in the past seven races. Jeff Gordon finished third, to remain third in the poll, and Brad Keselowski remained fourth after his second victory in four races.
- An Amateur Photography Guide to Shooting Motorcycle Races
- When our staff photographers can't make it out to a race, the buck stops on me to do the shooting. So with my dusty film degree, unreliable knowledge, and my 7-year-old camera, I do my best to get some shots of the world's fastest races.
- INDYCAR: Series Sonoma race report
- "It was just a perfect race," said Power, who earned his series-leading fifth victory of the season. "This one is pretty important. I have been unbelievably motivated after a few bad races this season.
- NASCAR Barometer
- With just two more races before the Chase begins, let's look at who is on a roll. Brad Keselowski - If you haven't gotten aboard the Keselowski Express, you should be wondering what you've missed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up race in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service. RACES across the country train their Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS) volunteers using the RACES protocol.
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES)
- Nov 14, 2010 RACES Web Site. FCC RACES Rules, RACES news, and links to all RACES groups in the United States.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.