A selection of articles related to races.
Original articles from our library related to the Races. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Races.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Races is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Races books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prime Number Races
- Prime Number Races. Andrew Granville and Greg Martin. 1.
- THE CONSERVATION OF RACES THE NEGRO W.E.B. Du Bois
- The Negro and The Conservation of Races by W. E. B.
- Chapter 18 How did all the different 'races' arise (from Noah's family)?
- 'races', with what seem to be greatly differing features; the most obvious of these shows that the biological differences between the 'races' are small.
- Exploiting Unix File-System Races via Algorithmic Complexity Attacks
- We defeat two proposed Unix file-system race con- applicable to insecure temp -file creation races.
Suggested News Resources
- Patrick's NASCAR plans prompt more criticism
- Now, GoDaddy.com chairman Bob Parsons is willing to move that money to NASCAR, where she'll race a full-time Nationwide schedule with JR Motorsports, plus eight-to-10 Cup races with Stewart-Haas Racing.
- Sporting News Power Poll after Bristol
- Busch just edged out Jimmie Johnson, who finished fourth at Bristol for his fifth top five in the past seven races. Jeff Gordon finished third, to remain third in the poll, and Brad Keselowski remained fourth after his second victory in four races.
- An Amateur Photography Guide to Shooting Motorcycle Races
- When our staff photographers can't make it out to a race, the buck stops on me to do the shooting. So with my dusty film degree, unreliable knowledge, and my 7-year-old camera, I do my best to get some shots of the world's fastest races.
- INDYCAR: Series Sonoma race report
- "It was just a perfect race," said Power, who earned his series-leading fifth victory of the season. "This one is pretty important. I have been unbelievably motivated after a few bad races this season.
- NASCAR Barometer
- With just two more races before the Chase begins, let's look at who is on a roll. Brad Keselowski - If you haven't gotten aboard the Keselowski Express, you should be wondering what you've missed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up race in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service. RACES across the country train their Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS) volunteers using the RACES protocol.
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES)
- Nov 14, 2010 RACES Web Site. FCC RACES Rules, RACES news, and links to all RACES groups in the United States.