A selection of articles related to races.
Original articles from our library related to the Races. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Races.
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
Races is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Races books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prime Number Races
- Prime Number Races. Andrew Granville and Greg Martin. 1.
- THE CONSERVATION OF RACES THE NEGRO W.E.B. Du Bois
- The Negro and The Conservation of Races by W. E. B.
- Chapter 18 How did all the different 'races' arise (from Noah's family)?
- 'races', with what seem to be greatly differing features; the most obvious of these shows that the biological differences between the 'races' are small.
- Exploiting Unix File-System Races via Algorithmic Complexity Attacks
- We defeat two proposed Unix file-system race con- applicable to insecure temp -file creation races.
Suggested News Resources
- Patrick's NASCAR plans prompt more criticism
- Now, GoDaddy.com chairman Bob Parsons is willing to move that money to NASCAR, where she'll race a full-time Nationwide schedule with JR Motorsports, plus eight-to-10 Cup races with Stewart-Haas Racing.
- Sporting News Power Poll after Bristol
- Busch just edged out Jimmie Johnson, who finished fourth at Bristol for his fifth top five in the past seven races. Jeff Gordon finished third, to remain third in the poll, and Brad Keselowski remained fourth after his second victory in four races.
- An Amateur Photography Guide to Shooting Motorcycle Races
- When our staff photographers can't make it out to a race, the buck stops on me to do the shooting. So with my dusty film degree, unreliable knowledge, and my 7-year-old camera, I do my best to get some shots of the world's fastest races.
- INDYCAR: Series Sonoma race report
- "It was just a perfect race," said Power, who earned his series-leading fifth victory of the season. "This one is pretty important. I have been unbelievably motivated after a few bad races this season.
- NASCAR Barometer
- With just two more races before the Chase begins, let's look at who is on a roll. Brad Keselowski - If you haven't gotten aboard the Keselowski Express, you should be wondering what you've missed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up race in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service. RACES across the country train their Auxiliary Communications Service (ACS) volunteers using the RACES protocol.
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES)
- Nov 14, 2010 RACES Web Site. FCC RACES Rules, RACES news, and links to all RACES groups in the United States.