A selection of articles related to racial ancestry.
Original articles from our library related to the Racial Ancestry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Racial Ancestry.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Racial Ancestry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Racial Ancestry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Calif. Dad Outraged at Racist Comments During High School Girls Basketball Game
- Calif. Dad Outraged at Racist Comments During High School Girls Basketball Game. Glen Kumamoto said that students from Oak Ridge High School were yelling taunts such as “soy sauce” and “little eyes,” during a game against C.
- Comparing Trump To Hitler Is Racist, According To The Creator Of 'Dilbert'
- People were comparing Trump to Hitler well before John Oliver brought up his German ancestry. But he's not wrong that comparing Trump and Hitler is a very silly and facile thing, historically speaking.
- Yudell: “Should Human Genetics Focus on Ancestry Rather Than Race?”
- Dr. Yudell: We came together as a group of scholars from the natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities to address what we believe is a long-standing challenge: how to improve the study of human genetic diversity without recapitulating the ...
- Black people face a higher risk of kidney failure than whites, regardless of
- These variants arose tens of thousands of years ago in sub-Saharan Africa, and so are present in individuals who have recent sub-Saharan African ancestry. Approximately 5 million African Americans carry APOL1 risk variants; ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Racial Ancestry Topics
Related searchespirate decryption
journey band lineup past and present
dream dictionary attack
blaise pascal works
active directory notes
ascii structural features
dream dictionary kundalini