A selection of articles related to racial ancestry.
Original articles from our library related to the Racial Ancestry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Racial Ancestry.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Racial Ancestry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Racial Ancestry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 of 38 Choosing Race: Multiracial Ancestry and Identification Aaron
- targeting adults who report having ancestry in more than one racial group.
- Race-Mixing, Radicalism, and Reimaginating the Nation
- Hilary Jones.
- Race, Skin Color and Genetic Ancestry: Implications for Biomedical
- In the U.S., race has largely been based on skin color and ancestry, both of which exhibit large variances within communities of color.
- Paper number 0096
- RACE, ANCESTRY, AND MEDICINE. Marcus W. Felclman, Richard C.
- Biological Profile: Race/Ancestry, Sex, Stature - RU php main page
- Profile: Race]. Ancestry, Sex, and Stature.
Suggested News Resources
- America's 2nd Largest Indian Tribe Expels Blacks
- It was a segregated census that divided people based upon their racial ancestry. So, the Dawes Roll was organized by Cherokees by blood and to married wives and also Freedmen. And these lists were incomprehensive to begin with.
Suggested Web Resources
- MixedFolks.com - Names for MixedFolks
- A person of mixed white and Black ancestry. Inflected forms: pl.
- My racial ancestry from a DNA test - YouTube
- Feb 15, 2011 There was a lot of speculation as to my racial background.
- Comparing Genetic Ancestry and Self-Described Race in African
- Our findings suggest that self-reported race and ancestry can predict ancestral clusters but do not reveal the extent of admixture.
Racial Ancestry Topics
early germanic law lex saxonum
golden retriever temperament
benzoyl peroxide precautions
neo-reichian emotional release work