A selection of articles related to racial.
Original articles from our library related to the Racial. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Racial.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Racial is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Racial books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Racial Wealth Gap Brief V5.pub
- strate the stampede toward an escalating racial wealth gap.
- Racial Preferences in Dating
- racial composition of the ZIP code where a subject grew up and the racial segregation in the U.S.
- Racial disparity in the criminal Justice System
- system—particularly in the area of reducing racial disparities which result from our .
Suggested News Resources
- Study: Racial disparities taint military's use of death penalty
- The racial imbalance in the military's death penalty isn't new. As far back as the early 1970s, the military has acknowledged racial bias in its judicial system. The civilian court systems have similar disparities.
- Mississippi murder stokes racial tensions
- Or was it a racially-driven act that reflects how parts of America remains bitterly divided, despite a black president being in power? Dedmon has been charged with murder and could face the death penalty.
- Does the racial make-up of local government reflect the community?
- Kelly Day/The Star Press How well does local government — Delaware County, city of Muncie and Muncie Sanitary District — reflect the racial diversity of the community?
- Police: Coeur d'Alene man arrested over racial slurs, threats
- by KREM.com COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -- Coeur d'Alene police arrested a man accused of yelling racial slurs and threatening to beat a man who was walking by his house Saturday morning. Joel T.
- Racial politics and the Obama presidency
- In The Persistence of the Color Line: Racial Politics and the Obama Presidency, Kennedy helpfully compiles and interprets the public conversation around Obama's 2008 election and his nomination of Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court.
Suggested Web Resources
- Racial segregation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Racial segregation is the separation of humans into racial groups in daily life.
- Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Racial - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- of, relating to, or based on a race <a racial minority>. 2. : existing or occurring between races <racial equality>.
- racial - definition of racial by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of race or races. 2. Arising from or based on differences among human racial groups: racial conflict; racial discrimination.
- Defining Racial Groups
- 01 Racial Groups x · 02 Citizenship Rights x · 03 Justice x · 04 Basic Needs x · 05 Intersectionality x · 06 Worldwide x. Web Editor.